Savvy Marketers LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.savvy-marketers.com website (the “Services”).
Savvy Marketers LLC issues both brief point-of-collection privacy notices and comprehensive privacy notices:
Our point-of-collection notices are issued at the time we seek to collect certain types of Personal Information from our stakeholders and affiliates.
Savvy Marketers LLC’s core mission is to protect our clients’, affiliates’, stakeholders’, employees’, and consultants’ personal information, and to secure all information provided to and for Savvy Marketers LLC. We understand and respect that your privacy is important, as a result, Savvy Marketers LLC secures all Personal Information, including but not limited to:
Savvy Marketers LLC’s employees and consultants are responsible for protecting and securing all Personal Information about our external clients, affiliates, stakeholders, and employees for or on behalf Savvy Marketers LLC.
Savvy Marketers LLC collects Personal Information via online website submissions, and also offers resources in collaboration with other online third-party providers on behalf and for Savvy Marketers LLC. These online collaborations are governed by agreements that require Personal Information to be protected appropriately. Individuals may access our website without disclosing any Personal Information. Savvy Marketers LLC applies two methods in order to collect Personal Information online:
1. Information that you provide: Savvy Marketers LLC collects Personal Information and other data that you may enter into forms or data fields on our website or online resources. Such information may include, but not be limited to, contact information (such as your name and e-mail address).
2. Information collected from your computer or other electronic device: We collect information about your computer or other electronic device when you visit our website. This information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, browser type, date and time of your request and information provided by tracking technologies, such as cookies and single-pixel tags. If you use a mobile device to access our website and online resources, we also may collect information about your device, such as your device ID and device type, as well as usage information about your device and your use of our mobile website and other mobile resources.
Savvy Marketers LLC may use other companies to deliver e-mail communications on our behalf or to place advertisements on our website. Savvy Marketers LLC does not control the tracking technologies used by these third-party companies. If you want to limit anonymous data collection through tracking technologies, please refer to your choices as described below.
You may choose whether or not you want Savvy Marketers LLC to use tracking technologies to remember you when you visit our website, and/or to provide additional personalized services to you. If you want to limit data collection through tracking technologies, please refer to your choices as described below.
A cookie is a small data file that is sent by Web servers to your computer’s hard drive, mobile device, and tablet where your Internet browser files are stored and retrieved at a later time. Savvy Marketers LLC uses two types of cookies: session cookies, which are temporary cookies that are erased from your computer’s memory when you close your Internet browser or turn your computer off, and persistent cookies, which exist on your computer’s hard drive until they expire, unless you delete them at an earlier time.
Single-pixel tags, also known as web beacons or web tags, are graphics that function similarly to cookies. Single-pixel tags are not visible because of their small size. They are used to collect information in web logs that do not identify you personally such as web pages viewed, the website you came from and the advertisement you clicked on to visit our website.
1. Generally: Savvy Marketers LLC collects Personal Information online as necessary to enable individuals to register for, customize and personalize certain information in the Savvy Marketers LLC website and communications. We collect Personal Information to provide products or services that have been requested from us; for example, information with respect to Savvy Marketers LLC business. Savvy Marketers LLC evaluates our website and communications with non-identifiable or aggregate information only. Savvy Marketers LLC may also use Personal Information to audit its online resources for authorized access and security.
2. Social Media: Online social media resources are interactive tools that typically enable you to collaborate and share information with others. Some examples of social media resources include social networks, discussion boards, newsletters, bulletin boards, blogs, wikis, and referral functions to share website content and tools with a friend or colleague. Savvy Marketers LLC may collect Personal Information from you to enable you to use online social media resources we may offer from time to time. Savvy Marketers LLC may also enable you to use these social media resources to post or share Personal Information with others on behalf of our company. You should consider carefully what information about yourself you choose to share with others when you use social media resources. Savvy Marketers LLC provides additional notice and choices about how Personal Information is collected, used and disclosed on our website and other online resources. Savvy Marketers LLC is not liable or responsible for any information posted on any social media outlet by any individual outside our Company.
You have four categories of choices. These include:
1. No Personal Information Collection: You may choose not to provide any Personal Information to Savvy Marketers LLC online by electing not to enter any Personal Information into a form or data field on our website, and by not using any personalized services provided by our online resources. However, some of our online resources are available only to individuals who provide Personal Information or who use personalized services.
2. Limitations and Options regarding Uses and Disclosures for Other Purposes: Our website may request your permission to use and disclose Personal Information about you in order to add you to our contact lists, for the use of our directory or a social media resource, and to identify and offer additional services and promotions that we believe you might find interesting. You can limit the use of Personal Information about you by exercising the limitations and options offered. Additionally, you may change your communications preferences (such as to opt-out of communications you requested previously) by contacting us via email online.
Opting out of tracking by third parties: If you would like to opt-out of the cookies set by other companies who deliver e-mail communications on our behalf or place Savvy Marketers LLC advertisements on our website, please contact us for removal.
4. E-mail Communications: You may choose to receive optional e-mail and other communications from Savvy Marketers LLC by signing up for or subscribing to these communications on our website and other online resources. If you do not wish to receive optional e-mail communications, you may opt-out by visiting our website or other online resources or by emailing us at email@example.com, so that we can update your e-mail communication selections, or you may opt-out of any e-mail communications you receive from us. You also may opt-out by contacting us at the address that is most relevant to you. Until you communicate to us that you are no longer interested in any email communication from Savvy Marketers LLC, we will not be able to turn off e-mail tracking and you will still be sent communications from us.
If you choose to tell a friend about one of our website and/or services by using our email or website feature, we will provide contextual information about how those features use Personal Information. In general, our email referral features do not store the names or email addresses of individuals to whom you send links to our website or online resources.
We will take reasonable steps to protect Personal Information, according to its sensitivity, as it is collected and transmitted between your computer or device and our online resources and servers, as well as to protect Personal Information in our possession from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. It is your personal responsibility to secure your own copies of your passwords and related access codes for our online resources.
In general, our website is not directed at and/or for children and most of our online services, social media platforms, and resources are offered and designed for individuals who are 18 years of age or older. Appropriate steps are taken to ensure that verifiable parental consent is obtained prior to requesting our services, and for usage of our social media platforms. Where requests for information about our services are permitted by law, individuals requesting information for use by children must be 18 years of age or older.
To gain access to Personal Information about you collected online, and to keep it accurate, complete and current, or to request deletion, you may contact us at the address most relevant to you. In some cases, where we are required to retain information by law or regulation, or to continue to manage a service you have requested, or to ensure that we honor your preferences, or for other necessary business purposes, we may not be able to delete certain Personal Information about you. Where offered, you also may update Personal Information about you online by modifying information that you previously have entered into forms or data fields on our website. Where permitted by law, your ability to access and correct Personal Information will be limited where access and correction would inhibit the ability of Savvy Marketers LLC to comply with a legal or ethical obligation, to investigate, make or defend legal claims, result in disclosure of Personal Information about a third party, result in breach of a contract or disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary business information belonging to Savvy Marketers LLC or a third party.
We generally retain Personal Information for as long as needed for the specific business purpose or purposes for which it was collected. In some cases, we may be required to retain such information for a longer period of time based on laws or regulations that apply to our business or for other necessary business purposes. Where possible, we aim to anonymize the information or remove unnecessary identifiers from records that we may need to keep for periods beyond the original retention period.